What to do in Budapest:
Budapest is a very mezmerizing city, with a lot to do and a lot to see. You would need a good few days to discover the whole city.
You can find leaflets and flyers of all of the below mentioned programmes:
- The free walking tours are a very good way to discover the city and get a good view of our colourful capital.
- When it is rainy you can enjoy the warmth of the thermal water of one of our historical bath houses.
- For cultural purposes there are many museums that offer a very good insight of hungarian culture and art, and also international history and art.
- There are several programmes organized on the Danube, eg: dinner and cruise, the party boat, cocktail boat.
- For a good night out you dont have to go far either, there are very good bars and clubs nearby.
- For a quiet night out, you do not have to go far either, just enjoy a stroll along the riverside.
- For a quiet night in, there is everything you need to prepare a nice meal with your friends.
- Most tourist decide to walk due to our hostel’s closeness to the main sightseeing attractions, so you can also save money on public transport.
For more recommendations, our english speaking staff is available for you.